Download Polaris bios modding tools for all AMD RX 460/470/480/550/560/570/580/590 cards. Polaris Bios Editor free and open source bios editor for Polaris GPU cards. Built-in with performance timing straps to improve your mining hashrate.
Changelog Polaris Bios Editor:
- Added UberMix 3.3
- Few small changes in code
- Fixed bug no supported memory found (K4G80325FC)
- Old version bump in properties
- Added support for memory Samsung K4G80325FC
- Added new device AMD Radeon RX 580 2048SP – 6FDF
- Fixed apply timings for Hynix memory
- Added support for RX590
- Added support for New Hynix memory H5GC8H24AJ
- Added timing for New Hynix H5GC8H24AJ
- Updated Elpida Timing
- Added New timing for Hynix.
- Added Clock Stretch Amount.
- Added option for choosing timings on hynix Between Universal Hynix timing and Good hynix timing.
- Universal Hynix timing work on: H5GC8H24MJ, H5GQ8H24MJ, H5GQ4H24AJ.
- Fixed UI (updated design)
- Fixed and Updated all Timing’s
- Added New strap for Micron and Hynix
- Added option for choosing timings on samsung between uber-mix 3.1 and 3.2, and on Micron between Good Micron timing and S Micron timing.
- Added Icon
- Added option for max. Mem. freq. (after one click timing patch button click automatically change max. mem. to 2300 MHz)
- Fixed Samsung Uber-Mix strap
- Added support for Hynix H5GQ4H24AJ
- Fixed fan mod option
- created solution and project files for ide
- support for device id 0x67ef
- better timings for micron memory
- firmware signature test / firmware signature in ascii
- editing of bios message (experimental)
- online check for new versions
- online display of developer notice
- support for rx550 device id 0x699F
- support up to 48 entrys in the timings table (more than 2 memory vendors)
- elpida timings fixed
- K4G41325FS memory support
- timing modification starts now at 1500 instead of 1750
- device id 67FF now also supported
- experimental: ubermix timings are now also applied to 4g SAMSUNG vram (K4G41325FC, K4G41325FE)
- timing modification starts now at 1750 instead of 2000
- hynix memory H5GC8H24MJ now recognized (same timings as H5GQ8H24MJ)
- window resizes properly now
- memory vendor detection
- one click timing patch (samsung, hynix, elpida, micron)
- added FanControlMode setting
- implemented some timing editor related code (not usable yet)
- replaced WPF components with Windows Forms to archive mono compatibility